— Train With The Best
Batons & Handcuffs
This course will qualify you to carry baton and handcuffs when required and authorised by your current security employer.
You will learn how to use a baton to defend self and others within the law and the correct procedures for applying handcuffs safely and securely.
The course is fully accredited nationally recognised training.
Batons and Cuffs Course – $250.00
- Batons and handcuffs – 4th November 2023
- We require all candidates to hold a current NSW Class 1AC Licence which must be produced upon enrolment.
- Students will be working in the security industry in a capacity the involves patrolling, protecting and watching cash in transit operations and alike.
- Students may be working for an employer who requires them to carry baton and or handcuffs.
- Neat, tidy casual attire must be worn. Enclosed footwear must be worn at all times.
Batons & Handcuffs
Control person using a baton CPPSEC3110
Restrain persons using handcuffs CPPSEC3111
- The course duration is 7 hours commencing at 0900 to 1600
- Assessment is a combination of practical demonstrations and techniques involving Batons and Handcuffs and written theory test.
$250.00 per student payable at enrollment.
All books and learning materials are included in the cost.
To attend and participate in any of our courses individuals must attend the course in neat, clean and tidy clothing. As our courses are very hands-on, and there will be many simulation assessments in which you will be expected to dress in a professional manner, as a professional security officer and will be assessed as such. Please ensure that you are keeping up with your personal hygiene, as it is very important when working in any group environment for any given period of time. Please note that enclose footwear is essential for all of our courses – ladies included.
Our Local Trainers and Assessors
At Precision Training Academy our Trainers and Assessors are fully qualified and licensed for all courses being delivered on our scope of registration.
All of our courses are regularly updated and revised, ensuring they comply with the latest regulatory and industry standards.
Sonya and Darren are also qualified firearm instructors and maintain their currency of security industry experience with Precision Protection Group.
Sonya Pritchard and Darren Upson are also the proprietors of Precision Protection Group, a local Newcastle based security company which is a fully qualified, licensed and experienced company.
Precision Training Academy is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), our RTO Code is 31555, details of our organisation can be found on training.gov.au.